Wednesday, June 15, 2011

No Way I Could Choose A Favorite!





There are no correct words to describe these pictures. They speak for themselves, well, in my opinion anyway. I love everything about them, the people, the hair, clothes, shoes, smiles, ooh and my flea market chair I snatched for $10.00!!! That's right, TEN DOLLARS!!!







Most of you know my niece & nephew, Megan & Phil. They both graduated this year & that was my excuse to photograph them. Megan has always looked so natural and pretty in her photos and I was just dying to snap some of her. Phil on the other hand is just like his uncle Todd and is very rotten when it comes to pics. He either likes to look too serious or be completely goofy. So I knew he would be a fun one to shoot. I thought I could get him to give me some awesome pictures! Then there was Diana. Geez, where should I start with that one?? I have heard so much about her over the past year because she was Megan's room mate at school in Arizona. Little did I know how much I would love her!!! She is one kind soul and absolutely gorgeous!! Like I said before the pictures speak for themselves, but there are not enough kinds words that I can say for Diana. OOh, and might I add that she is an awesome cook!!!








I hope you all enjoy these as much as I have!

xoxo~Michelle

















































0 comments:

Post a Comment



About Me

My photo
My most important job is being a wife and mother. After that I like to try my hand at photography and sewing design. I hope you enjoy my blogginess. Hehe!! Please sip some tea and stay awhile.