Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Family Fun In Metamora

So this is where it really started to turn into more than just a itty bitty hobby. With these I had so, so, so much fun taking them & editing them. Sitting in my big comfy chair in front of the computer until 2am, with a smile on my face, I realized that I loved these kinds of pictures. I thought they were a little bit different than the usual. Well, we will see where this dirt road leads. Me & my favorite birthday present from five years ago must go take some more pictures! Stay tuned.:) xoxo~Michelle












0 comments:

Post a Comment



About Me

My photo
My most important job is being a wife and mother. After that I like to try my hand at photography and sewing design. I hope you enjoy my blogginess. Hehe!! Please sip some tea and stay awhile.