Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Cards & Holiday Mini Sessions Available

Photobucket



Offering high quality press-printed Christmas Cards. These are 5x7 front & back cards that are printed on premium card stock. We have several different designs to chose from.





Also, if you are looking for a small session for the Holidays, book your mini session today!!

Photobucket


All frames shown on this page are Christmas Card designs.



$32.00 for 25 cards & envelopes.



Remember, these are front & back cards on premium paper. Not printed on photo paper.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment



About Me

My photo
My most important job is being a wife and mother. After that I like to try my hand at photography and sewing design. I hope you enjoy my blogginess. Hehe!! Please sip some tea and stay awhile.